cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im not able to connect a new AEX to PI 7.1

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed a new separate Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX) to connect to my old PI 7.1.

After installing I did the next basis task recommended by master guide.

- PI self test for AEX Sheduler

- PI self Test for AEX

- PI test: AEX initial Setup

Also I registered the AEX local SLD to PI 7.1 SLD but still Im not able to connect the AEX in the Non-Central Adapter Engine into PI 7.1 components.

I hope maybe somebody knows what else need to be done to make this config.

Thanks in advance.

Juan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Juan

Did you installed AEX as DAE and using current PI7.1. ID, IR to AEX?

Can we install AEX as Non-Central Adapter Engine, i am also having same requirement. for an external flow DAE as AEX for soap sender from three to internal pi IE, from IE messages has to send to ECC, and it is synchronous flow. As this is external communication we can not give access our current pi so we need to have DAE,

i am looking does the DAE AEX can use correct PI ID and IR or not and is the AEX can support for PI 7.1?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan Manuel,

Check if this note can be helpful  1687527 - PI CTC: RWB shows non-central AE with error after upgrade . It deals about one parameter in NWA non-central adapter engine.

Regards.

0 Kudos

I restarted it but same issue. AEX is not visible in component at PI 7.1

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you install AEX on the same domain with different instance number where PI 711 is residing ?

I doubt cache refresh will help you?Please give a try.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the new AEX is a separate server on the same domain but diferente instance number.

I did a clean of all data cache and restarted the PI 7.1 instance also

Do you know if any configuration should be done in PI 7.4 to register the new AEX component ?

Regards,

Juan

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I don't have experience on setting up NCAE however after done with installing the AEX can you try to run the post installation from the available functional units.http://host:port/fun is the URL.

Thanks