Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign email ids to Followup mail in UD

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any settings to assign mail ids for MAIL2 function module using for Followup action in UD section.

I have maintain all the IMG settings like assign MAIL2 in followup action field and for Accepted Code in selected set 03.

if UD is accepted system triggering mail to my SAP inbox,But i want to send the details to particular person(internal/External).

Please help me out on this.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the Follow-up functionality related MAIL2 FM is working fine and you are getting emails generated at SOST. But you are truing to send these emails form SAP to outlook/external systems, isn't that correct? If so please can you explore a bit more in SCN like I found out some threads with similar topic below -

SAP to Outlook => http://scn.sap.com/thread/982050

SAP to External => http://scn.sap.com/thread/1603694

I will suggest you to work with ABAP & Basis teams to achieve these proposed functionality. I have personally not tried these options, but hope these works!!

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply,but as for help.sap.com as shown below, there is a option in program to add distribution list.

is anybody faced this scenario, Please help me on this issue

Standard Settings

To make it easier for users to program their own follow-up actions, the system contains a non-executable example of a function module for follow-up actions. You can copy the interface in this example and use it to create your own function modules.

The standard system also contains several executable examples of function modules for follow-up actions:

• Sending a mail to a distribution list with information about the usage decision and quality score.
  • Sending a mail to a distribution list with information about the usage decision, quality score and stock posting.

In the standard system, the distribution list only contains the name of the user who made the usage decision.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check this link Action Box Configuration In Quality Notification

& also check with ABAP to rewrite  the function module and assign the same in Notification type activites (config)

Thanks in advance