cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initialization of delta without data transfer is not working for CRM Item data source 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing issues while initialising delta for CRM Item data source.

Data flow is in BW 3.5

Historical data for Item was already loaded successfully. Now to enable delta for this data source, tried initialising delta without data transfer & the initialization is not working in BI.

Then triggered the initialization of delta without data transfer for data source - 0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_I.

Request gets loaded into the target and is activated successfully.

But when I open the scheduler -> initialization options for source system, I could see that the initialization was not successful.

As the initialization was not successful, I am unable to create a delta info package (When I create a info package, I could not see Delta option in info package - which means delta wasnt initialized).

Please provide your suggestions

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then triggered the initialization of delta without data transfer for data source -0CRM_SRV_PROCESS_I.

Request gets loaded into the target and is activated successfully?

if you ran info pack - init without data transfer then what you loaded to target?

But when I open the scheduler -> initialization options for source system, I could see that the initialization was not successful?

Mean is there any error?

You ran info pack - init without data transfer? then whats the info pack log says?

is it green status with 0 reocrds or red?

Delete old init if exist.

Re run info pack - init without data transfer and check it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raman,

Historical data for Item was already loaded successfully.

In order to enable delta for this data source, tried initialising delta without data transfer.

The info package was scheduled and when I check in scheduler -> initialization options for source system, I could see that the initialization was not successful, menaing the request is red.

Tried deleting old init and re-scheduling but still facing the same issue.

Thank you.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you share error message