cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Assign Organizational Areas to Trip Provision Variants via Feature TRVCT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on Travel Management project and i am new to SAP-TV. I am unable to assign the Assign Organizational Areas to Trip Provision Variants via Feature TRVCT. Would you please explain as to how we need to assign and steps to be followed here.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends of your needs and how you would like to assign the Travel Policy.

With my client we assign the Trip provision variant (Travel Policy) depending the company code.

In that case you select the country to which the company belongs to and click on "create nodes".

You will then have to select the node type. You have several chose. For my case I select "Field for decision" and then choose "BUKRS".

You will have then a sub node "BUKRS". Select it and choose again "create node". You will have then to select the company code you need.

You will have then again a sub-node with your company code. Select the company code, click on "create nodes" and choose "return value". Then you can put your Trip provision variant and it is finished for this company

Regards,

Christophe

PS: If you are fully new to FI-TV I would suggest that you look at the documentation (SAP help ...) and not to open a post for each step of the customizing, because we won't do the customizing for you

Answers (0)