cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit shopping cart with contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please explain how to assign a contract to Limit shopping cart?

We are using SRM 7.02, Classic scenario and we have central contracts in SRM system.

I could see an option to include SRM central contract number for limit SC in Item Data -> Contract data. But when I assign a contract, supplier is not getting assigned.

Thanks in advance.

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

In limit shopping cart, when assigning a contract, supplier will not be assigned automatically.
It works differently if we compare with material/services shopping carts.

If supplier is needed, it should be assigned manually.

Regards,
Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ricardo,

Sorry for delay in my reply and Thank you for the clarification..

I have assigned the contract to the limit SC and then assigned the supplier manually. I got a PO created in ECC, but the contract details are not getting reflected in PO. So, the release value of contract is not updated. Please suggest if i am missing anything?

Thank you

Muzamil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved.

With the help of development team, we implemented an enhancement for picking the ECC contract number with reference to SRM central contract number and passing the contract details to PO in ECC.

Also, we implemented the below note

767284 - SE518 occurs although account assignment is supplied to BAPI

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil

Please refer below

In the extended classic scenario, you cannot assign a contract to a limit item. In the classic scenario, you can, as long as the confirmation and invoice flag is checked (it is not possible if only the invoice flag is checked). However, this is possible in the local scenario,that is you can assign a contract to a limit item in the local case (not extended), if the invoice only flag is checked.

1723485 - The item number of the contract not available in limits,

Note 1358679 - Contract Limit fields enabled in extended classic scenario

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3195601

Let me know if this helps

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinita,

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

I have already checked those SAP notes.

I am able to assign the contract to Limit SC and i have assigned supplier manually as suggested by Ricardo.

Now i have an issue where contract details are not getting reflected in PO.

I am looking for scenario where i could create a Limit SC with contract, then PO should be created in ECC which should contain the contract number. And release value of the contract must be updated with the value of PO.

Thank you

Muzamil