cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which course in SAP helps my career better?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP Community Network and to the SAP World.

To give brief introduction, I am a sales professional over the last 15 years post my MBA (Marketing) and Science graduation (B.Sc.).

I am not new to computing learning, as way back I have learnt C & C++, but didn't attain any IT profession and been into Sales profession since my Post graduation.

I wish to join the IT-force by learning SAP.

With given my back-ground in sales professions (15 years experience) I wish to learn SAP and would wish to attain the "BUSINESS ANALYST" position in any Organisation.

Requesting the community to suggest me which course in SAP helps me to attain the said position and what are basics and subsequent courses I need to complete before attaining the 'Business Analyst' position.

Also, please suggest me once I do the requisite course, do my present experience counts while applying for suitable positions of SAP professionals.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Candy,

Thanks for your suggestion. please tell me will my experience be counted once I take up the SAP domain related jobs.

Best Regards,

Raghavendra

candy_zhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I guess so. Also I would recommend you the opensap, you can take some free courses
regarding SAP's innovation, new products and so on.

https://open.sap.com/

Regards,
Candy

candy_zhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

SAPTEC(or TASU11) is the basic course I think you could have first. It will introduce you the SAP Solutions includes :

Business Suite

Definition of SAP NetWeaver

The SAP Release Strategy

Also some navigations in SAP systems and so on.

Best regards,

Candy Zhan