Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reserve available Qty at sales order with activating "Check W/out RLT" in OVZ9

gani_ramesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have below requirement:

1. My client wants to sell the goods which are kept in Show room only (No Requirements are transferred to MRP, No future schedule line created).

2. If stock is there in showroom,then for those stocks only availability check should be checked and confirm (reserve) the order or else order should not be saved.

3. As and when client saves sales order for 1 Qty, Avlbl check in CO09 should be reduced by 1 Qty. If it is not reduced client can book N number of such orders (which is not accepted)

4. Qty should be booked against each order (no Qty no sales order should be saved)

5. No Planning, No MRP views maintained for that material but availability Checking Group is 02.

6. Once the order is saved that material is blocked for that order only unless client cancels that order, material will not be allowed to use further. 

7. OVZ9, OVZI and VOV6 screenshot attached,

thanks in advance

Regards

Ramesh G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have mentioned all the steps and settings that you have maintained. It looks per these settings (with SAP standard ATP functionalists), most of the requirements steps can be fulfilled.

For step 4. Qty should be booked against each order (no Qty no sales order should be saved), you need to use user exit to fulfill the requirement. The logic could be if there is no confirmation at the schedule line, the system provides hard error with relevant message and not allow to save.

Check user exit USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP in Include MV45AFZB, or user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in Include MV45AFZZ to provide relevant error message.

Regards,

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have your issue been solved, ?

If so close the discussion and keep us posted.

Regards

Jobi

gani_ramesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

No, I have not got the correct reply. Please let me know the solution for my question.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Please post the screenshots. Its difficult to understand the situation without them.

Jobi

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

You should have the schedule line category CP ( or all its features), in your sales order.

Maintian availbility check as '02' in MMR ,

Maintain Schedule line cat determination as

Item category + MRP type  = Schedule line cat

XXXX                   blank    =  CP

Try it, and post your feed back

Jobi   

gani_ramesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Jobi,

Everything is maintained as told above. but still order Qty is not confirming after saving the sales order. co09 Qty should be reduced after confirming the order (this is my requirement).

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you enter the order quantity, are you getting the availablity check screen, is it givng you a confimed quanitity with date?

give screen shot of availablity check from sales order,

gani_ramesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

I don't want to activate the "Include Sales Reqmts" because if I activate the system will confirm the orders with future dates. But my requirement is to sell the materials which are in stock. If 2 quantities are there in my show room I need to create only two orders. it should not allow for the 3rd order.

The materials which are in show room are one time only as the need for that material will be changing everyday. So no planning for that material.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

in your previous post, u told that the quantity is not getting confirmed in sales order. I asked you for the screenshots, please provide them for analysis.

regards

jobi