cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to consume soap service in SAP Woork Manager ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

How to use SOAP Web service in Agnetry with SMP server ? I have requirement is like to use SOAP web service in Agentry with SMP 3.0 . But I dont know how to consume those web service in Agentry and do mapping with Agentry Object. Can you please provide me all steps ? I also could not find any proper documents for it ? All are theoretical process . Plz give me some examples if possible.

Thanks & Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

I don't have any  working example.  Let me see if can  create  How-to guide on OData  Service for Agentry but it might take sometime.

Here are high level steps for consuming OData service:-

1. Open "Data Source Explorer" view->Eclipse, select "Window/Show View/Other->"Data Management/Data Source Explorer"

2. On "Data Source Explorer" view, ->"OData Connections"->right click and select "New...

3. Enter name of the connection profile.

4. Enter Service URI of in OData Connection Details

5. After "Test Connection", press "Finish" or click "Next" to view Summary.

6. Right click "Yourproject" node under "OData Connection", select connection. You will see "Entities"

7. Expand "ODataEntities", right click "Entityset", select "Agentry: Connector Studio\Object Wizard for OData".

8. Select a module to add odata connection, click "Next"; and click "Next"; and click "Next"

9. Check "Add", "Edit" and "Delete" on "Transaction Selection" screen.

10. Create your own screenset and platform as required.

Thanks

Manju