cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while changing the cycle of maintenance project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am facing the issue while closing the cycle of maintenance project in charm please help.

Thanks

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh

What is the issue you are facing?

1. Have you checked all your authorizations to all the managed system setup. Please check the authorizations for the READ, TMW RFC users.

2. Can you go through this link

3. Very good note about this issue as

1832160 - How to analyze issues when trying to close a ChaRM maintenance cycle

4. Another important blogs for same.

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-qu...

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks.! I will come back to you on this.

B. R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is asking the admin changes are still open,  although i had closed the admin changes, Any idea?

I had rectified the authorizatoins and we had checked the settings as per note now,

B R

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not advisable though, you can make that settings in /tmwflow/crmdocc .

I wonder your project cycle should be in sync with maintenance phase too. Just cross check,

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes my task list and project cycle goes out of sync. Please help me, how to resolve it.

B R

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried phase utility report mentioned in the note that I had emailed you in the first reply. Please do check that.

Further if that does not resolve your issue, first of all create a backup project. If the system is development system I will say create a new project and leave this project or force close this. (Only if it is development)

If it is production, check the feasibility if you can use new project, if there are lot of changes associated with it and you have to use that project, than either you can debug it via help from abaper or I will recommend raise it to SAP. They will debug it and bring back the project cycle back to "Being completed" Phase.

Important:- Its utterly important that current transports/change documents should associate to new cycle, otherwise it will be great mess.

Keep me posted,

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, I am raising it to SAP. I will open a new thread after that.

B R

Answers (0)