cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am stuck in one of the report development, where in i need to develop a report of finished goods i.e. defect wise report of 2 W/C's in a single report

Ex: 1st W/C- inspection lot generated and some defect are recorded

2nd W/C- inspection lot generated and some defect are recorded

My input selection are plant, material, defect class and work center on the basis of these inputs i need output. I got maximum output from QALS, QASR, QAMV table, but didnot got the work center field in the above combination.

Please help me for the same

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, from your posting it seems that you want to club inspection result and defects data together in a single report. Its pretty challenging! And even one does that with ABAP it becomes confusing when we analyse this ALV report with several columns which are clubbed with indefinite pattern (some rows contain results data while others defects). But yes it depends upon the number of columns your restrict for the report. That might be the reason SAP has given separate reports for results and defects.

As far as work centers are concerned you can explore VIQMEL view. At what level you are recording the defects? At operation level or characteristic level? I may also suggest if you can create simple query using SQVI with tables VIQMEL, QMFE most of your data would come for defects.  And for result recording data you can use use BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL instead of QASR table, albeit it would have some performance issue.

Anand