Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Sales Process-Commission Based

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client is having a new requirement.

Where they are planning to go for Internet sales through E-Commerce platform.

Similar like Flipkart kind of business.

Where a Customer will log in into E-Commerce platform,he will find for the products listed there and places the order and Makes payment.

E-Commerce platform will receive stock information ,price,discount from SAP which is implemented at my Clients place.

The front end system will be E-Commerce (say Hybris) and the back end will be SAP.

Product owners (who ever wants to tie up with my client) will provide their stock details,prices,discount and these data will fed into Clients SAP system.

E-Commerce platform will interact with Clients SAP(for availability and price) and confirms the order against payment.The payment goes directly to Product owners bank account.

Product owners will supply the materials directly to Customer and provide invoice along with material.Product owners will pay commission amount to my client for using the clients online portal.

Commission might be percentage based or any fixed amount.

This looks similar to Third party sales process,but here customer receives invoice directly from product owner.

Can anyone suggest me how to map the process in SAP.

Thanks,

Pradeep M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In Agency business,i read concept called Trading Business

Business Background to Agency Business - Agency Business (LO-AB) - SAP Library

One sub topic trading business is there.I think this would suit to our requirement but i am not getting any idea how to configure this and test.Any one who have idea on it please guide me.