Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock to be removed from storage same as stock to be placed into storage

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Need your help to fix below issue.

While doing PGI , system is throwing below error message. This is plant to plant transfer via delivery. The stock transfer is into virtual plant.

Virtual plant used to see the stock in transit.

Note : I can see in the system same material with same batch transferred previously successfully. Why system is throwing the error now is in question.

I referred note 384044 but unable to conclude on it.

Please let me know if you need more information. Kindly suggest.

BR,

Stone

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member789172
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,
Try this: check reservations on t-code: MB23, then check store location (is there empty or not?). If it's empty, confirm with the person who made the reservation, because the store location should be filled with the sender's storage location.

Hope it helps~

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that you are trying to post stock that has the same characteristics as the stock being issued. Since it is stock in transit, probably the issueing plant and the receiving plant are the same. Can you check this?

By the way, isn't using "stock in transit" functionality a good idea for fulfilling the requirement, instead of using a virtual plant?

Regards,

Sjaak

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message occurs when you will use destination plant/storage location and supply plant or storage location is same.

Generally this message is warning in OMCQ (as per business requirement).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu,

It seems you posted the respons, while I was typing mine. At least we do have the same opinion on this.

Regards, Sjaak

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

In the system whenever this type of transfer occurs the destination plant and Sloc is defaulted in the system.

E.g Sending plant is **25 to receiving plant **99.

**99 is defaulted plant.