Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dispatcher problem 500 error RC 13

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I am unable to access WCEM application servers from one of the we b dispatchers , Monitoring application servers lost in Web dispatchers interface windows in Dispatchers is empty . Dispatcher is unable to read application servers list from message server of WCEM . When we try to access application servers from dispatcher we are getting 500 error (sorry page).

require help.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I sorted out the mess.

every week we perform restarts of the WCEM and Application servers and recently we installed Wily Introscope , it seems the dispatcher is not hitting the message server port of the WCEM as the message server port is being utilized some other OS service .

Solution: I killed the OS process which is running with the message served PID in the task manager in my case the message server PID is 8100 and took a restart of the system

NOTE:

I did not start the DAA on the dispatcher ..will start with the restarts of this week.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Johan_sapbasis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

538405 - SAP Web Dispatcher: composite note

Please attach the logs as well.

If logging is not enabled enable it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/73/b5f99d019f11d5991400508b6b8b11/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/48/7f732201dd2722e10000000a42189d/content.htm

Error Codes - SAP Web Dispatcher - SAP Library

We need more information.

Do you see any errors in ICM on the WCEM server side?

Kind Regards,

Johan

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Can you please paste the dev_webdisp and instance profile for SAP Web dispatcher.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

IanSegobio
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushik,

- Did this implementation ever work?
- It is new?
- For how many systems it is configured?

The first approach usually done is to execute the OS level command below in order to check what are the systems that web dispatcher know and what are the instances that it can forward requests to:

sapwebdisp -checkconfig pf=<path/to/webdisp/profile>

Cheers,
Ian Segóbio.