cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unhandled event loop exception", "java.lang.StackOverflowError" when I tried to open a view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am getting the following errors when I try to open a view/comp. controller in NWDS 7.31.

"Unhandled event loop exception",

"java.lang.StackOverflowError".

Note: I have imported the custom webdynpro DCs from NWDI 7.01 into NWDS 7.31.

Any idea on how to resolve these errors?

Regards,

Rambabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193379
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

Please check your code (treeView, if using, as due to it's recursiveness) and loops.

Thanks,

Hamendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hamendra,

Thanks for your reply.

The view doesn't contain any treeview and loops, it just contains messages in message pool.

Regards,

Rambabu

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is such a simple view. Why don't you just recreate it?

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, there are many custom DCs exist in NWDI track and I am getting this error for all DCs.

So, I am trying to resolve it.

Thank you.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have error for your DCs?

there are so many errors in the ide, as long as your dc get compiled without error, don't bother those ide error

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thank you Jun Wu.

Regards,

Rambabu

daniel_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

haha, Jun Wu pretty much hit the nail in the head.

my nwds is flooded with errrors from sap eclipse plugins, seems to me sap doesn't give a rats ass about fixing it - it has always been like this, nothing really works properly, full of issues, slow, bugged and the list grows on.. but as long the DC compiles, you're sweet as.

ChristiaanBITBW
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rambabu,

did you find a solution to your problem?
I have the same issue (imported custom webdynpro DCs from NWDI 7.01 into NWDS 7.31, and getting "unhandled event loop exception" for every view I open).

I also made the mistake of closing the workbench, and was not able to start NWDS again, but solved that by temporarily renaming directory workspace.jdi.

Thanks,

Christiaan

Update (02.10.2015 08:20): I was able to solve the problem by adding parameter -Xss1m to SapNetweaverDeveloperStudio.ini.