cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iChart type Stacked Bar in SAP MII 12.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Expert, I had created a stacked bar for downtime reasons with duration group by machine.
but i'm fail to display machine name in x-axis.

when i select show axis label, the stacked chart will disappear. I'm newbie in SAP and MII.

I've try to search for solution but there have no people asking.

Hope can get some hint to solve this problem to allow me display machine name in x-axis. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ailin,

Looks like you have not selected a column for x-axis label. Make sure to select MachineName column in "label columns" under data mapping and in "x-axis label column" under X-Axis.

Also, uncheck "First Data set determines X-Axis Labels". Couldn't remember if this option was available with 12.0, still you can check it.

Thanks,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swaroop,

I do follow the way you said, it's show me the only one machine name with all stacked into one bar.

The stacked bar i want is show me as the figure above and display machine name in x-axis.

Here is my setting after follow your suggestion to add ID_MACHI into Label Columns, the display of chart show in figure 2.

The other configuration for the chart as shown below:

Thanks you 😃 Hope can text me out the mistake i made.

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ailin,

The label should only have ID_MACHI. Move Reason to value column. Also, mark "allow multiple y-axis" to checked under "Y-Axis".

Let me see what result you get. Also, if you can share the data format, it would be helpful.

Thanks,

Swaroop

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also to remove that single label, you can remove "x-axis label" but add "x-axis value column" as ID_MACHI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The data is similar like this :

machinereasonduration
Asss111
Bsss123
Bccc133

The result come was not the one i want if i place the Reason at value column.

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Ailin,

Didn't get you.

-Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Swaroop, Thanks for your guide but i'm still suffering how to show label of machine in x-axis for the stacked chart created.

Assume this is the data for generate the stacked bar chart.

machinereasonduration
Asss111
Bsss123
Bccc133

Do you have any idea how to use ichart configuration to allow show the machine A,B,C on x-axis? I am able to create a stacked chart but i failed to display machine label in x-axis. They configuration suggested i tried but come out another result. It's also do not show me the label on x-axis.

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ailin,

Sorry for the delay.

The format you are using is incorrect. For your case, the data should have been in below format:

YearSSSCCC

This way, put year as label column and SSS and CCC as value column. You shall be able to get the stacked bar.

Best Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swaroop,

yes, the stacked bar is able to display but the x-axis label is still unable to display.

Regards,

Ailin

I'm still fail to display machine name at the x-axis. the x-axis label keep showing the duration mins instead of machine name. Kindly guide me for this issues. Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

still fail to show machine name in x-axis.