cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Process QM Inspection Lot" Dialog Screen on Transfer Order Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Here is my situation: I'm implementing QM inspection on Goods Receipt with Ref to Outbound Delivery (Created from Stock Transport Order). So I am using Inspection Type 08 (Stock Transfer). Everything works great except for the Process QM Inspection Lot Screen that pops up on Transfer order creation for Putaway. Please see screen shot below.

Now my issue is I do not want this window - it adds an extra unnecessary step on our warehouse clerks which will induce change management and training for our logistics department.

A QM expert on SCN suggested this would be a WM setting:

So I did some research and found Customizing SPRO-->Logistics Execution-->Warehouse Management-->Interfaces-->Define Quality Management.

I set up QM control for our Warehouse Number with Run in Background and assigned QM control to putaway "E" for all storage Types.

My MM Quality Management setting: Inspection Type 08, Post to Insp Stock, 100% Sampling checked, Quality Score from Usage Decision, Create Inspection lot for every material document.

However, it is still not working.

Please let me know if you need any more details. Thank You in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi Marwan,

Nice day.

Please kindly the following setting in your system:

SPRO>> LE>>WM>>Interface>> Define quality management>> define inspection sample control

It is just like Manish's screenshot.

Check if you have specify the storage type and storage bin where you want the sample qty to be putaway. If these fields has been specified, then system will automatically select this bin for the sample qty to go to.

And as Manish mentioned, the field "F/B for sample dialog box" should also be set to "D" as background.

Please test it and check if the popup still persists.

Best regards,

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You guys,

I already added some settings to the WM-QM Interface to keep goods in GR area. I am assuming I do not need to specify the Storage Type and Insp. bin for Inspection Sample Indicator 2 - Remain in GR zone. Is that correct?

However, I am still getting the pop-up.

Do I have to run the TO creation in the Background in order for this to work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The dialog screen does not show up when Processing TO in Foreground and Background. However, when doing "System-Guided," the Dialog Screen gets triggered.

Still not sure if we remove the Dialog Screen when running "System-guided," however, my issue has been resolved for my requirement.

Thank you all for you help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below mentioned setting in your system, Value in column Foreground controls whether the Dialog box should appear during processing or not