EXPORTING

adde_fhdd_bargain          = l_i

IMPORTING

adde_fhdd_bargain_response = l_o.

*      BREAK-POINT.

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault INTO fault.

CATCH cx_ai_application_fault .

ENDTRY.

and catch cx_ai_system_fault, the errortext is 'Es ist ein Fehler bei der Proxy-Verarbeitung aufgetreten (  PART UNKNOWN (NULL)    ) '

so, l_o is initial.but when i using xmlspy to test the webservice, it is successful.

then, i activited the full trace of soamanager, and i found the interface was excute success

also, i get the response parameters l_o successful

anyone help, thx~

BR!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy.

I think there are problems with the wsdl, check the point four in this note 1292171 - Troubleshooting Guide: ABAP Web Services Runtime

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

Have you tried to call your proxy directly without the ABAP code. From the folder Enterprise Servcie ->Client proxy. Have you created the logical port in the SOAMANAGER.

May be this link could be helpful for you http://sapignite.com/consuming-a-web-service-in-abap/

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi~

I have created a logical port using LPCONFIG

I tried to call the proxy directly without the ABAP code, the same problem

I tried call some other proxy both with abap code and without abap code, no problem

I think maybe there are some error in the wsdl file. but i am not sure, and i donnot konw what is the problem

BR!

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Timothy,

I have created a logical port using LPCONFIG

What is your ECC version?, this transaction is obsolete, you have to create the logical port in the SOAMANAGER.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC6 EHP4

The transaction is obsolete, but it still can be used. and the logical port created by 'LPCONFIG' can be transported, so we still using this transaction.

BR!