cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted screen heading(Tab) in a screen set having only one screen.

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are at the initial phase of go live of SAP Work Manger-6.0 for one of our client.

We found one strange behaviour as mentioned below.

We have one screen set(at bottom),which is part of a tile view(contains two screen sets), The screen set at bottom contains only one platform(Ipad) and only one detail screen(buttons at the bottom of the screen).

It works perfectly fine but sometimes the look and feel gets distorted, which causes an issue to the end users.

I mean, some times the screen appears as a tab with a black row and a blank yellow box(as highlighted in red in the 2nd screen). Which reduces the size of the screen and hence the buttons become very small in size.

Details :-

SMP Server-2.3 SP05

SAP Work Manger-6.0

Agentry Client-6.1.5.49 (WPF)

PFA screen shots for both the cases.

1.  expected look and feel.

2.     Unwanted look and feel.

We need your expert advice to resolve this issue, Please help!!

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

You should also make sure the tile display for that screen set is set to Display as a single screen tile on the Tile Display (assuming this option exists in Agentry 6.1.x).

--Bill

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Bill!!

This setting is already there.

PFA screen shot of the same setting in Agentry.

Please suggest, If you are referring any thing else.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

That is the setting I was referring to.  As previously mentioned there was a known issue with this that was fixed I know on SMP3 but you will probably have to check with Support on if it was fixed in Agentry 6.1.

--Bill

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Bill for your help.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a known issue, I don't remember if it just got fixed in SMP 3 SDK SP07, or will be in SP08.