cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to play SAP contents error as Sorry you are not authorised to play contents from this Location

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently taken course with SAP on ABAP module.

When I try to access the E learning course it gives error as Sorry You are not authorised to play contents from this Location. Please play from your learning partner.

I have joined in JKT solutions Kolkata and they say there is NO way I can activate this at home network.

This E Learning course should be available anywhere to be accessed and read.. Now I need to daily travel to Institute same as a Full time course.

Please help me if anyone has any suggestions.

thanks,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

saurabh_chikate
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

if you have access to contents in your institute, you can also access it from home network.

you will need following things.

1. Static IP from your ISP (Costs extra money)
  2. High speed internet connection ( 2 Mbps recommended)
  3. Communicate with technical person at your training institute about registering your IP with SAP.

when SAP Training website identify your IP as authorised, all training contents can be accessed outside institute.

I will also recommend using SAP IDES demo system

recommended configuration :

RAM : 4 GB minimum

HDD : 500 GB 

You can easily find persons doing it for you or do it yourself.

Reading from training books and trying it on your own system is similar to training in institute.

( I would say it is more beneficial , as you can explore all system without any restrictions).

It is time consuming process but it is worth of it.

regards,

saurabh chikate.

nawed_a_khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

As per my knowledge you can access your e-learning  from your institute only or any center of

SAP authorized partner .

because of copyright problem,if they provide access from any remote location(other then SAP Education center) then people can record session and circulate into the market.

from your home location you can see only course completion status.

Regards,

Nawed A Khan

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It's impossible to provide support unless you share information about which eLearning you are having trouble with.  Do you have a link/URL for it?