cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SSL certificates for HTTP-XML back-end in Agentry Appl in SMP3.0 SP06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to configure my HTTP-XML BE from my Agentry6.0 application into SMP3.0 and running into SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed errors.

I have tried importing the required certificate for the backend into the SMP keystore using the keytool (smp_keystore.jks) but to no avail.

I am trying to understand where and how do I point the SMP server to link to the right SSL certificate for the backend.

Based on the linked documentation, it seems that I should either put it in the Authentication Certificate Store (along with ListenOn) or Trusted Certificate Store.

Configuring HTTP-XML Back-end Connections for Agentry Applications - Administrator - SAP Library

Originally the imported Agentry6.0 application brought in 'AgentryServer.pfx' into the Auth Cert. Store, which I believe has been deprecated with SMP3.0. I have tried using 'MY' and left it blank to try to make it point to the default SMP keystore, but have not had any luck. I've also tried the name of the required cert with .CER ext after placing it in the server/configuration dir.

Since I'm working in the Suse Linux environment, I am not sure if there's any system wide trusted root where I need to install this certificate into.

Please let me know if anyone has more ideas that I can test.

Thanks

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution:
I had to provide a full path to a PEM formatted CA certificate file in the Trusted Cert Store parameter of the httpxml backend connection.

For ex:

/SAP/MobilePlatform3/Server/ca_certs/CACertFileInPEMformat.pem

Thanks

Vishal

Answers (0)