cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account identification profile and grouping in interaction center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In  account create view of interaction center(iccmp_bp_detail/BupaCreate), the grouping selection does not work. The selected grouping does not create BP as per number range assigned to grouping.

I have debug the process and found that the grouping determination is based on account identification profile assigned to business role.

so, we can not have two grouping option for the same business role. My requirement is to allow grouping selection to the user.

I have also tried the BADI's listed in enhancment spot 'CRM_UIU_BP_ENHANCEMENT', but it does not work for Interaction Center Role.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh

Have you tried setting the Account Identification Grouping value to blanks.

I believe this will enable the user to choose which Grouping they want to use.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I had tried setting the account identification grouping value to blank, but unfortunately this did not work.

However, I have debug the code for this functionality and found that the collection set for the grouping selection field 'bp_group' always happens through get_val_for_partner_grouping method of class cl_crm_ic_bp_cust. Also, I have redefined the method 'create_partner' of class cl_crmcmp_b_bupacreate0_impl and it works fine. Now, user selection for grouping works perfectly.

Thanks

Nilesh

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please add Screenshots if possible.