cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom class for GRC provisioning framework 2 on IDM 7.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently trying to modify the GRC provisioning framework validation workflow in order to validate privileges on roles rather than each privilege individualy. After reading through the code, I tried to create a class which would extract the list of privileges of the role and send it to GRC for validation. But I am faced with a problem integrating it in IDM 7.2.

The provisioning framework use "Execution Task" to call a static java methods. This is the process I tried to work with, thus I created my own java class based on those in com.sap.idm.grc.ac, and replaced the call to a call to my class. The problem is, when starting the job, the dispatcher thrown an exception:

Could not carry out method (com.inventy.idm.grc.ACPrepRequestRole.exec)

The produced .jar should be in the DSECLASSPATH of the dispatcher (I check the .prop file directly, after adding it to the MMC), it still work with any other file in the same folder (grcfr.jar, among other), it just seem like it can't recognize mine.

Is there any other place where I need to register my .jar? Is it even possible to modify a Java Execution Task like this, or I will need to redo half the framework in Javascript?

Attached are the task created, the classpath extension and the folder where the jar is located.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Julien,

I'd probably open a note on this one.

Regards,

Matt

Answers (0)