cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sequence ID search in archived messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was looking to see if the sequence ID search will work on archived messages? I don't see any technical attributes section for extended search in archived messages tab in message monitoring of PO 7.4 SP6. Any idea?

thx

mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>I was looking to see if the sequence ID search will work on archived messages.

If i go with the help documentation, I don't think that is possible. (In fact i don't see any other option other than Correlation ID under filters, i'm on SP08)

Advanced Message Search - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

Technical Attributes

Searching by technical attributes is possible only for the messages displayed in the Database tab. It allows you to find messages whose header contains information about a specific error category, quality of service, IDoc number, IDoc type, IDoc message type, protocol, transport, and many other technical details. You can also search for a message using Correlation ID. You can also use individual elements of Correlation ID like Interchange Number,Sender ID and Receiver ID as search parameters when using the advanced message search. For more information, see Searching EDI Messages using Correlation ID

Note You can use Correlation ID as a search parameter in the Archive database to search archived messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx hareesh