Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Holiday calender

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Hope you are doing well,

Holiday Calender:

I've created holiday calender with around 20+ holidays in it in Development server and generated Work Schedule Rule even, It was working fine in Development server and I've transferred that TR to Qaulity  server too.

But the problem is, it is not showing all holidays in it.....

Please give suggest me how to resolve this as it is an urgent requirement.

Waiting for early response.

Thanks

Shahbaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that all holiday's have been moved to QAS or not.

If not then you can move the total holiday's and holiday calendar to QAS. if you will go to SCAL tcode then you can able to see the transport request icon over then click on then it will ask the details. Maintain all, then it will create workbenche request.

And after that if you have stored all generated WSR under TR then relase it for QAS or else if you hvae not done then regenerate once again. Keep it in new TR and move it to QAS.

It will work.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's answered then close the thread with correct answer marking.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far i know when you created new holidays you have to move entire holiday calendar to Quality server by generating Work bench request.

You can generate it by selecting Holiday calendar and clicking on F8 accordingly system generates Work bench request then you have to generate work schedules same needs to be saved in Customizing request, Final step is you have to move both the TR's to Quality then it works similarly for Production as well.

Regards

Venkatesh