cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra filter 9AMALO extract to BW cube

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an extract from SNP planning area using generated Data Source for MALO (in sapapo/sdp_extr)

In my case I have many materials which are obsolete (i.e. procurement type = P in /sapapo/matloc) and for performance reasons I do not want to extract data for those Prod/Loc combinations. Unfortunately on Data Source side I have no additional selections that I can use to filter further and reduce the extract to live products only.

Can you please suggest what will be the best way to enhance the selection, so I can filter further?

Thanks,

Stan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stanimir,

BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR User Exit: Extract Planning Area Data can be used to modify.

OSS note 377497 - Sample source code for BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR details an example to add "Procurement Type" as a selection option.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Brahmankar,

I'm afraid I have this one already activated, but it works for Interactive planning screen only. Not useful for Datasource extract from the planning area.

Thanks,

Stan

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stanimir,

Please go to SE18 and read the documentation of the BAdi

Use

You can interrrupt the data extraction process from the planning area.

You can use the CHANGE_SELECTION method to modify the selection table that is used for extracting data using a  BAdI method. This is particularly useful when extracting data from an SNP planning area because you cannot specify a location product in the standard selection.

Data Source for a DP/SNP planning area, and you have to use the 'MODIFY_EXPORT_STRU' method of the '/SAPAPO/SDP_EXTRACT'

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)