Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staging and consumption for manufacturing order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

After doing staging for an manufactoring oreder in ERP I get a PMA in EWM:

As you see the stock type in PMA is F2.

After performing of staging, the materials will be transported to PSA's and look following:

As you see the stok type of materials in PSA is PS (which is also correct)

Now I try to book an consumption via RFUI:

As you see I get following error message:

As far I understand the error message is about missmatching of stock types in PMA and of materials in PSA.

Have someone had the same issue? How can I book the consumption in this case?

Thanks in advance

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

thank you very much for the responce and help. But what I'm really surprised about is that as long the stock type of materials in PMA does not match with the stock type of materials in PSA (F2 -availability group 001 vs P2 - availability group - 003 )....the consumption booking is not possible.

Have anyone tried to book the consumption from PSA, when the stock types of materials in PMA and in PSA are different? Is it possible at all?

I have 2 storage locations in ERP:

Location 1 is Availability Group 001 in EWM (Source-Storage for Staging)

Location 2 is Availability Group 002 in EWM (Production Supply Area for consumption)

So all stock in PSA has Availability Group 003 (wgich means stock type P2)

But I can't do consumtion for this stock, because I have F2 in my production material request document.

BR

Denis

PS. maybe it is important, but I'm using EWM 9.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you double check the F2 is NOT assigned to the Availability group 003 ?

What is the stock type determination indicator in the Movement Data for the consumption delivery item?

Petr

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the screen shot of your BOM, which Storage Location you have updated.

Also, can you share Plant/Storage Location Mapping with Availability Group from Interfaces.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

no, F2 is only assigned to the Availability group 002. (As far I know is only possible to assigne one stock type to one wharehouse number, or?)

In your second question, do you mean that one?:

BR

Denis

Former Member
0 Kudos

all materials in BOM have 0190 as a Storage Location which is at the same time Availability Group 001:

Plant/Storage Location Mapping with Availability Group looks following:

BR

Denis

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the Availability Group assigned to 0190, F190 and P190 Storage Locations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, of cource:

BR

Denis

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

Your Storage Type is maintained as Availability Group as 003 instead of 002. After maintaining your storage type to 002, your issue will be solved.

Or change your production Storage location to P190 in your BOM.

You can try with this. Let us know, if the issue get resolved.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Availability group 002 is your completely available stock and it is a source for production staging. This should be your general storage location in ERP.

Availability group 003 is the staged stock to the production storage location. In ERP this should be a different storage location than for generally available stock.

Now you have production storage location 0190 and system picks the first stock type from the customizing table, which is F2.

As Sathish writes - in ERP change the storage location in BOM to P190 - assuming you have mapped this to availability group 003.

Or map the existing storage location 0190 only to Availability group 003, but I am not sure whether you keep other stock type there as well.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr, Hi Sathish

thanks for the explanation, but the point is when my PSA will be maintained as 0190 in ERP, does it not mean that during WM-Material Staging in ERP, the stock in the PSA will also be considered for the staging?

BR

Denis

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

You have three storage locations.

F190 - Receive on Dock - Usually in EWM, F1 Stock. (After putaway, it will convert as F2 Stock)

0190 - Available for Sale - (When stock converts to F2, in ERP, stock will move to this storage location. All Picking will happen from this storage type, In case of production, Stock will be picked and moved to Production Storage Type. This time, Stock positing will happen and Stock Type changes from F2 to P2)

P190 - WIP or Production Material (When, stock converts to P2, stock in ERP will be moved to another storage location(P190). In BOM, we have to maintain this storage location. Because, consumption will happen from this storage location.  )

In your case, you maintained storage location as 0190. Which is looking for F2 Stock. Where your storage type or staging area has P2 Stock. That is the reason, you are getting that Error.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much guys for the support and clear explanation!

BR

Denis

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Can you please check in-detail of your error message, what is the message class, is this error message your customised error, in that case, you may need to check the logic from there...

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

thanks for the responce,

I already thought about this, but the problem is that I cannot find this message in the Where-Used-List:

BR

Denis

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

Not sure of your release of EWM, i have checked in my EWM system there is no message number 299 under message class /SCWM/RF_EN.

Not all error message can be found through where-used list, you need to debug in RFUI to check why this error is issued.

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

it all depends on your organization model selection for Production integration with EWM, it depends on your PSA is IM managed location or EWM managed.

Check your WPT setting for WPT availability group and mandatory check box. Also check your stock type and availability group mapping are in place correctly because that can be one of the reason for the error.

Regards

Anoop Phour

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

also can you please double-check the WPT settings for the warehouse request - the field Availability Group?

Brgds,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I do staging to PSA by using of this WPT, but I do not change any stock information:

BR

Denis

PS. but the stock type in source storage is F2 and the stock type in destination storage is P2 are correct. I just do not understand why the consumption booking does not work...

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share you EHAP Storage Type Setting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

it looks following:

BR

Denis

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your Production is not different storage location in ERP, you can take out Availability Group and Mandatory tick and try once again.

Regards,

Sathish