cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issue

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends I have two messages coming in runtime. those two messages need to transform into Target Message as shown below.

I am new to Java Mapping and Xslt mapping. can any body help.

Message 1                                                               TargetMessage

EVENT                                                                     EVENT

OBJID                                                                        OBJID

OBJTYPE                                                                 OBJTYPE

URN

Message 2                                                                   

Urn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends this requirement is used in Integration Process----having 3 OMs

My actual issue is when ever order is created in sap one event trigger the IP Process in SAP PI that will create design in thirdparty system via webservices

this IP will  get order details through first OM

and Map the order details to create design in second OM

in third OM i have to map orderdetails and create design response to one Table in sap through rfc function module

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Binnari,

You mean how to design a BPM flow for this?

Regards,

Mark

binnari_rampullaiah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

My issue how to perform last operation mapping.

Is it possible In runtime this operation mapping can be excutable with multi mapping in BPMs ?

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Binnari,

In your BPM, you already have a container for message 1 and message 2. All you have to do is to combine it in a message mapping to create the output mapping. This needs to be done inside the BPM.

Regards,

Mark

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Without BPM you can go with Multimapping, if your fields are fixed.

Create a new target structure accordingly which can accommodate all your source fields.

Under signature tab add your 2 source messages and map those fields to target.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Binnari,

A few cents, depending your PI version the Java API can have a few differences. What is your PI version?.

As Mark said the easy solution is to assure the second message can be acceded via attachment or lookup if you want to avoid BPM implementation.

Regards.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Binnari,

Message 1                                                               TargetMessage

EVENT                                                                     EVENT

OBJID                                                                        OBJID

OBJTYPE                                                                 OBJTYPE

URN

Message 2                                                                  

Urn

Well to combine the two message you would need BPM. If it is possible to send message 2 as an attachment with message 1 as the main XML, this can be done via Java mapping.

Regards,

Mark