cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiles for Fiori Factsheets Apps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring Fiori on HANA DB for Fact sheets and Analytical apps. I Completed all the necessary configuration.

But here i unable to get Tiles for all fact sheet apps on launch pad.

In the Catlog designer URL, i able to see all fact sheet apps with only target mappings, butn't with tiles.

Please Help me to move forward from this issue.

Regards

Prasanth SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Arijit_Laha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

Factsheet apps are directly integrated with SAP Fiori search in launchpad. SAP has not provided any standard tile for any of the Factsheet app. To access a particular Factsheet app you have to use the SAP Fiori Search Input Field in the Launchpad. Suppose you want to access the Production Order Factsheet app, for this do the following steps:

Select Production Order from the drop-down list and put * in the search field if you dont have any specific Production Order and press enter.

You will have the list of all Production Orders available at your backend system.

From the list select the required one and you will be navigated to the Production Order Factsheet app.

Hope this will be helpful for you to understand how Factsheet apps work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Thanks for Reply. Now i understand the process what you and tejas explained me.

But now i am not getting apps in my launchpad search.

Regards

Prasanth.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you are connected to your Hand DB, as the search is powered by HANA. Also the search criteria should be something relevant to the keywords .

Give "purchase" "po number for eg : 111100031" sales. Not sure if it will search with app name. It is a fuzzy search and would give you whatever matches and is close to the application.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas & Arjit,

Thanks for Replies. By Activating the relevant services in SICF the apps are working.

Regards

Prasanth

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Factsheets are accessible over Search option in Fiori launchpad. You won't find tiles as such.

One good example would be referring this blog on how to seach a factsheet app.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tejas,

Thanks for Reply.

To search in the app we need the display of the app icon on the launchpad, but here we are not getting the icons(apps) on the launchpad.

Regards

Prasanth.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Did you check the blog above ? You need to search the keywords through Fiori search. This will show you the relevant apps where the keywords is used like "PO number" etc.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

Thanks for Reply. Now i understand the process.

But now i am not getting apps in my launchpad search also.

Please Help me.

Regards

Prasanth.

piyush_kumar6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tejas,

I am new to Factsheet app configurations, I have completed all the required setup for the factsheet apps (Activating search connectors , enterprise search setup, activated required app(Like Apps id: F0046A).

Now i stuck at point at assignment of Factsheet app to end user , As factsheet apps does not have tile so i can't add this to group also so in this case how to provide access of this app to end users.

Regards,

Piyush