cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Markers on Area Charts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day/evening all.

1. The MII documentation describes that vertical markers are only possible on line iCharts. I need the ability to display them on area chart's. Does anybody know how to achieve this or is this something that needs to be requested as a product enhancement?

2. The MII documentation and options in the workbench only show the style option on vertical gridlines in an iChart to be a solid line. Does anybody know if it is possible to achieve dashed style vertical gridlines on an iChart? (see kiln_dotted_vlines.png for an example of what I am trying to achieve)

Thanks.

Corey

MII version: 14.0 SP5 Patch 16

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corey,

Looks like you are working on applets. Please confirm so that I can suggest something on this. Also your MII version.

Thanks,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Thanks for the prompt response. As can be seen in my original post, my questions apply to 14.0 SP5 Patch 16.

I am referring to using applets: iChart.

However, if what I have asked for is available in UI5 objects that I can use that.

Thanks,

Corey

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corey,

My bad, was amidst something, missed the complete thread.

And yah, you are correct even i dont see any such feature in v14 for area chart. Will anyways try to check if some work arounds are available and get back to you.

Would also like to wait for other experts view on this.

Thanks,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop, any progress on the matter? If the feature is not currently present I'll need to send SAP a request to get this feature added to UI5 charts as our client's want this.

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Corey,

Please go ahead. I did not see any inclusions yet.

Thanks,

Swaroop