cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Fault

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working with SOAP receiver channel, the issue is with handling the "Faults"

Most of the time webservice returns the errors in the "Webservice Fault" and sometimes in "SOAP Fault".

We are successfully handling the "Webservice Fault" but the issue is with handling "SOAP Fault"

We have observed, we get "SOAP Fault" if we set up the "Conversion parameter" - Do Not Use SOAP Envelope and configure the module parameters:

1) XMBWS.NoSOAPIgnoreStatusCode : set it to true

2) noSOAPMakeSysErrFromResponseFault : set it to false

The issue we are facing with this set up to get "SOAP Fault is that, webservice is returning the "SOAP Fault" in the response mapping and not into "Webservice Fault" mapping. I assume bifurcating two root elements( Response tag and Soap fault)  from the response mapping could be achieved using Java mapping.

I want to know has anyone faced this issue and achieved the routing of SOAP fault to webservice fault mapping by SOAP adapter module configs?

Thanks and Regards,

Amulya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Having the same problem currently. How did you solve yours?

Many thanks and kind regards

Jens

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jens,

Even i had faced that situation, and had resolved by two mappings one is XSLT and second one is Graphical mapping.

XSLT mapping would be accepted both actual response and fault response.

and Graphical mapping, which need to send back to sender service, structure should be have both structure like below. and maintain condition.

MT_Test

OriginalREsponse(0...unbounded)

field1

field2

field3

FaultStructure(0.1) here u can maintain condition as createIF

error

details

Hope you understood

BR,

Maheswarareddy