Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in creating category tile for Lumira stories

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im trying to create a category tile for Lumira stories with multiple search keywords.

Lumira stories with single search keyword is working fine.

im folling the below post

When i create dynamic content tile for multiple search keywords <SEARCH_STRING> %27Sales%20Report%27%2C%272012%27 is not working in the search url (which is the above post)

/sap/bi/launchpad/v3.xsodata;o=LUMIRA/Items/$count?$filter=ItemType+eq+%27sap.lumira.story.type%27%20and%20substringof(tolower(<SEARCH_STRING>),tolower(Name))

But the below search url is working perfectly for displaying count of Lumira stories with multiple keywords.

/sap/bi/launchpad/v3.xsodata;o=LUMIRA/Items/$count?$filter=ItemType%20eq%20%27sap.lumira.story.type%27%20and(%20substringof

(tolower(<SEARCH_STRING1>),tolower(Name))or%20substringof(tolower(

<SEARCH_STRING2>), tolower(Name)))

But sadly parameters url is not working for multiple keyword

itemType=sap.lumira.story.type&keyword=<SEARCH_STRING>

So i'm able form a tile and display the count with multiple search keywords. But when i'm opening the tile it throws an error message.

Can anyone help me to form parameters url with multiple keyword ? so i can display two different set of stories in a single tile.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Yokesvaran Kumarasamy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yokesvaran,

For parameter value please use the following format:

itemType=sap.lumira.story.type&keyword=<SEARCH_STRING_1>%2C<SEARCH_STRING_2>

Note that the search strings do not have to be enclosed into quotes, but the search keywords have to be listed individually and separated by a comma character, which has to be encoded (%2C).

For example, the following parameter will return all Lumira stories that contain search keywords 'Sales Report' and '2012':

itemType=sap.lumira.story.type&keyword=Sales%20Report%2C2012

Note that only AND logical operator (and not OR) is supported when performing multiple-keyword searches.

Regards,

Boris

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks your response,

My service url is

/sap/bi/launchpad/v3.xsodata;o=LUMIRA/Items/$count?$filter=ItemType%20eq%20%27sap.lumira.story.type%27%20and(%20substringof(tolower(%27emerging%20issues%20navigation%27),tolower(Name))or%20substringof(tolower(%27root%20cause%20analysis%27),tolower(Name)))

My parameter entry is

itemType=sap.lumira.story.type&keyword=Emerging%2CRoot

Service url is working fine for me

But my parameter entry is not working for multiple search keyword. When i use the above parameter entry its not working.

Regards

Yokesvaran Kumarasamy

Answers (0)