cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Routes (0VTF) And Route Determination (0VRF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to upload around 12,000 Routes (0VTC) into Routes definition. What is the best way to upload them?

1) LSMW

2) BDC

I am facing issue when creating Two stages. The system adds a line item but moves the sequence downwards all the time? What is the solution? To describe in explanation:

I have a Route: A --> B --> C --D

A --> B is created fine but on creating other stages, system moves the sequence down on adding a Stage line item... How do i manage it? Please help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cool I will definitely go through the note. Can you suggest another issue i am facing. How can I copy header details like Shipping type or Special Processing Indicator to Shipment Legs? I need those values in Shipment Legs  to determine Freight properly in Shipment Cost plus I would like to reduce user maintenance. Would highly appreciate ur support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First I have issue doing it manually bro. Can you guide the process while doing it manually first please?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are clicking the wrong icon. Instead of the insert new entry (icon like a page with multiple lines having 1 green line in the middle)  you should click the icon with the white page, it will add the new entry behind the last entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the manual part seems solved now... Now I have created a BDC exactly as how I have created the manual Route with Stage. Need to involve ABAP now. Can you share your experience about loading many routes in system? Since after every route creation the system pops up a transport request which we do not require. Can you suggest please

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Routes are defined as master data in our system, which means our qualified employees in the shipping department maintain them directly in the production system. Hence in loading them I do not get this issue with the transport request.

how this is done is explained in OSS note 77430 - Customizing: Current settings

and its related and referenced notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is to add another Stage.. When I add another stage my route gets disturbed.. Route: A - B - C.

When I maintain A - B Stage it is OK.. But within this Stage When I want to Add C it add an Item in between A - B hence making it A -C -B... That is my main problem during making route and creating a recording? How do i fix this?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You still did not tell if you used LSWM or BDC or something else. And you did not explain what you did in these tools, or do you get the same effect when you do it manually?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If both ways get you to the goal then the best way is the way you are familiar with.

You explain an error but did not tell in which method.you are actually facing it.