Did you mean: 

STO with auto Inbound delivery

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a peculiar scenario error here:

Supply Plant - A, Receiving Plant - B

STO created for Qty 100 - Outbound Delivery created for Plant A - PGI done for Plant A

Now with std output type SPED , it created auto Inbound delivery for Plant B.

Now due to some reason user changed TO quantity to 90 and confirmed it. So GR done for 90.

This has automatically changed Inbound delivery to 90.

But actual supplied goods were 100 and business need to do GR for 100.

So they reversed MIGO (102).

But now nothing is possible. Again no GR possible.

Inbound delovery cannot be deleted for creating new SPED output.

Stock in transit is still 100.

Please advice, what is best possible solution in this case?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218198
Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer to note 1119073 , point 14, it pointed out that you can create the inbound delivery by repeating SPED or you can use the Z report to create IBD.

Vic

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Good day!

There are some missing information so I can not tell why after you reverse 90 successfully then

you want to post GR with 100, but not possble, correct?

if so, this looks strange to me why is not possible.

If the 102 cancellatio is not updated into the document flow of this delviery?
If the putaway quantity is still 90?

May I check with you if it is possible for you to provide a screenshots for the document flow on the
item level for this inbound delivery?

BR
Zhao

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per your thread reversal is done and stock(100pc) is again reflecting in GIT, why do you want to delete the inbound delivery you can again recreate the Transfer order with reference to that inbound delivery or are you facing any error when next time you are trying to create TO.

Please let us know more in detail also please share the screen shot of stock placement tab of the inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

1. Use MIGO again, cancellation > material  document (your 102 material doc. posted with MIGO)

2. VL09 inbound delivery

3. adjust qty in inbound delivery

4. post new GR against inbound for full QTY

It is possible that VL09 will not work even after cancellation of the 102 material document because the wrong trxn was used to attempt reversal but I would try this method before moving forward.

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PV S,

If the Goods Receipt is posted with transaction VL32N then it can only be cancelled
with transaction VL09. Please review SAP Note Number 199703 - Goods receipt for
inbound delivery using MB0A, MIGO, VL32 for further information on this.

Check the document flow for the Inbound delivery to see if the GR Reversal is listed.
Also check the GM status in the Inbound delivery as if it should be A.

Please check table MKPF-TCODE2 to see what transaction is being used to post the
reversal GR. You could try using report RVDELSTA from SAP Note 506510 - Correction
report: Status in the delivery to see if this will reset the status in the Inbound
delivery.

If GR Reversal is not listed in the document flow then you will need to create an
incident for SAP as they will need to manually correct this inconsistency.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Catherine