cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Now I am creating company code data for business partner from transaction FD01 and when I check the BP transaction I always find the first name and the last name concatenate in one field ( Last name ) how can we solve this because now when making any change in transaction BP it ask for the first name again as it is mandatory field, So how can we avoid this automatic merge between the first name and last name in transaction BP, and please note that the customer requirement is to create the company code data from FI transaction as the accounting is the one will be responsible for this...

Best Regards,

Khairy Soliman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customer master was originally designed for Organizations and

not Persons. So as a result of this, first name ans last name would

not make sense for customer master. So we combine first name and last

name.

You can use the BAdI

CVI_CUSTOM_MAPPER and have your own logic.

There are two methods, MAP_BP_TO_CUSTOMER and MAP_CUSTOMER_TO_BP.

Regards,

Bowen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please update the status.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khairy,

This is due to Synchronization Config between BP and customer.

Make sure that screens of BP and Customer of the same account group are in sync with each other.

If this config setting is proper then you can either create BP automatically when the customer is created or vice versa.

You can also create BP with all the data replicated including Company code via FLBPD1.

All these cases will replicate the data in the same order where you have updated in the first transaction whether Customer or BP.

Regards,

Sid