cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Pricing date from Sales Order to Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to copy pricing date at line item level from sales document to invoice. Currently I have a pricing date of 04/02/2015 in sales order line item, but in invoice, the same line item pricing date is coming up to be 04/08/2015. The pricing date is defaulting to when the invoice was created.

How can I change the pricing date of the invoice so that it matches sales order pricing date?

Thanks,

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the copy control settings (sales  order to billing ), at line item level, check the routine assigned to the field Data VBRK/VBRP. Copy the  routine in t.code VOFM and add additional logic to copy the billing document pricing date from sales order pricing date. Discuss with an ABAPer for creating the new routine. Then you can assign the new routine to the field VBRK/VBRP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

The line item I am looking at has the item category of Z0N1 (used for Stock item), but when I go into copy control using tcode (VTFA) under item level, I don't see this item category as one of the options for selection. Is that normal?

Thanks,

Brijesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating billing document with reference to delivery? If that is the case,then check in VTFL.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

It is under VTFL. I really appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Brijesh

Answers (0)