cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logs of FireFighter user dont sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need obtain the logs of emergency users from backend system. for this reason, i excute the progra GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC in SE38.

The program runs with error: "LOAD_PROGRAM_NOT FOUND"

Thanks and regards.

Claudio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Madhu for your reply.

I exute the report GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE in background.

The program runs whith next error:

Thanks four your help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borquez,

Could you check your plug-in for its availability. I think the error message 'Time limit exceeded', is due to no response from plug-in system.

Regards

plaban

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Claudio,

Adding to Sahoo's Answer, also look into this

"Time limit exceeded" means that the running work process has been interrupted due to a very long running task. This time limit can be adjusted with the parameter rdisp/max_wprun_time.

This runtime is determined by the setting of the profile parameter: "rdisp/max_wprun_time" which could be found and changed in RZ11.

Take the help of the basis consultants if this is the issue.

Regards,

Deepak M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

The reports available for log collection and log notifications are:

(1) GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE: This Report is used for log collection and if the configuration parameter 4007 in SPRO is set to YES, then this will send the log notifications also.

(2) GRAC_SPM_LOG_UPDATE: This Report is internally called in GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE to collect logs for Firefighter IDs when application type (configuration parameter 4000) is 1.

(3) GRAC_SPM_LOG_UPDATE_ROLE: This Report is internally called in GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE to collect logs for Firefighter Roles when application type (configuration parameter 4000) is 2.

(4) GRAC_SPM_WORKFLOW_SYNC: When the configuration parameter 4007 is set to No i.e. the log notifications are not sent immediately when the logs are updated, then this report is used to let the notifications scheduled at specific time whenever required.

Note: GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC report is an old report and should not be used for log collection.

Regards,

Madhu.