Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Italy Spesometro changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two legal requirement changes raised by the French Affiliate:

- For record Type SE; only foreign vendors outside EU requires to be pulled into the ITVCL report

-For record Type FN, only foreign customers outside EU requires to be pulled into the ITVCL report

please advice if you have come across any OSS notes for this?

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Many thanks for the message. SAP have not released any oss notes to fix my issue. hence the shortest and quickest route is to exclude the EU countries in the further selections at the country level using the search criteria exclude values?

in this manner only foreign vendors/customers outside EU with record types FN and SE will be picked. this meets the business legal requirements.

regards

sinu

4 REPLIES 4

m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SV,

could you please check the below note for your legal changes.

Regards

Madhu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Madhu,

Many thanks for the message. May i know in the note where does it refer to the record types i have raised? i am not able to find them in the note.

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether the following OSS notes would fulfill your requirement but you can have a look at those:-

• Note 1826080 - RFIDITVCL: Vendor Customer List DDIC Creation
  • Note 2012358 - RFIDITVCL : Legal Change 2013 Additional Correction-7
  • Note 1993144 - RFIDITVCL : Legal Change 2013 Additional Correction (2-5) for SAP Release 700

I believe this is a statutory requirement in which case, if the above notes are not meeting your requirement, then raise an OSS message.  Don't go with any enhancements.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Many thanks for the message. SAP have not released any oss notes to fix my issue. hence the shortest and quickest route is to exclude the EU countries in the further selections at the country level using the search criteria exclude values?

in this manner only foreign vendors/customers outside EU with record types FN and SE will be picked. this meets the business legal requirements.

regards

sinu