SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return PO: Reverse Return to Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your help on such case.

• Assume that for this PO line item, there are a qty of 2 items to be returned to vendor
  • We have performed the return to vendor (movement type 161) to the vendor with qty of 2 items
  • However the vendor only accept 1 item to be returned and we have to re-receipt the remaining 1, so I need to post an article document with movement type 162 and qty of 1

I can create the article document with movement 161. However when I tried to MIGO Return Delivery, the system stated "The mvt type in the reference docmt cannot be converted (Message no. MIGO029).

I noted that in OMJJ, we already maintained 162 as the follow-up/reverse document for 161.

Please kindly help. Or are there any other way of doing this?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Rian A. Sagara

1 REPLY 1

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you wanted to do MVt 162 ?.The Return cycle is completed as you return the goods to vendor against Mvt 161. Now you are accepting the goods means then it is a good one and You can use Mvt 101 to receipt the goods against the existing Purchase Order.Add normal Item to the existing purchase Order then receipt the goods.