Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An RFC destination could not be specified for the logical system

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying post goods receipt in EWM system in a simple inbound delivery process. It is not getting posted back in ECC. I have my RFC connection setup properly(I assume since I was able to transfer inbound delivery to EWM in first place).It seems some setting related to Outbound queue in EWM is missing.Can anyone tell me in detail what settings are required?Is it something to do with WE20 transaction?I am not sure what settings should be done there.The error log is as below-

An RFC destination could not be specified for the logical system
SB3CLNT011

Message No. B1550

Diagnosis

An RFC destination should be specified for the logical system SB3CLNT011.
This could not be done in this case. SB3CLNT011 is not your local logical system
and this system is not included in the relevant Customizing tables.

Procedure

Check:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

petrzak
Active Participant

Are in the Embedded scenario? You cannot use BD97 for own logsys. Run report /SCWM/R_ERP_RFC_DEST.

Petr

bhupesh_infzllc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try this

Procedure

1. Access the transaction using one of the following navigation options:

IMG Menu (SAP EWM system)

SCM Extended Warehouse Management Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces ERP Integration General Settings Assign Default RFC Destinations to Logical Systems

Transaction Code

SM31

2. On the Edit Table Views: Initial Screen, enter /SCWM/V_SDESTDEF in the Table/View field and choose Maintain.

3. On the Change View “Assignment of Default RFC destination to logical system” screen, choose New Entries.

4. On the New Entries: Details of Added Entries, screen, enter:

Field name

User action and values

Comment

Receiver

<S/4HANA system name>CLNT<client> , for example, RSKCLNT079

Logical system

RFC destination for BAPI calls

<S/4HANA system name>CLNT<client> , for example, RSKCLNT079

RFC destination

5. Choose Save.

0 Kudos
former_member642035
Discoverer
0 Kudos

check this adminitration guide:

Determining RFC destinations for method calls from SAP S/4HANA EWM

Regards,

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oritra and Suraj,

I have checked remote connection in SM59 for both the logical system.It works fine.I understand this is more of a technical issue,but I don't have A local basis team to help me so reaching out to experts here.Can you guide me what technical settings could be checked for EWM-->ECC connection?When I execute BD82 for SB3CLNT011 it shows me green status with message "No messages have been defined for the selection conditions in the model".

Although when I do this for EWM logical system SB3CLNT012 it shows me this with all green status-

System SB3CLNT011 as a partner type already exists

System SB3CLNT012 as a partner type already exists

Port A000000018 with RFC destination SB3CLNT011 already exists

Outbound parameters for message type SHP_IBDLV_CHANGE SHP_IBDLV_CHANGE01 already

Outbound parameters for message type SHP_IBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA SHP_IBDLV_SAVE_REPLI

Outbound parameters for message type SYNCH SYNCHRON already exist

Am I missing something in WE20?

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this thread also..http://scn.sap.com/thread/962663

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushboo

As suggested by oritra complete and check your connection is working.

error is due to logical system is configured data to ecc system.   Go to tocde  SALE check abap connection from EWM to ecc  for your logical system.

If not check with basis team and work out they will do complete setting for you. This is completely technical setting for all data from from EWM to ecc.

Regards

Suraj

oritra
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check in EWM system tcode BD97 if logical system SB3CLNT011 has a rfc destination assigned to it.

additionally check in SM59 if the EWM->ECC rfc connection is working .

transfering delivery to EWM suggests that the ECC-> EWM connection is working fine.

regards,

Oritra