cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail triger in CLM consist the log in Link.

former_member227405
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented CLM( having Login link separate) for my company which is a single sign in through Portal(Having different Link).

As any mail gets triggered then long link is showing is for CLM login link. But As this SSO with portal we want to show the portal link in mail for all CLM .

Please suggest me urgently.

Thanks& regards

Peeyush Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peeyush

For this configuration needs to be done in portal side as well, hope that is already done. i am not aware which version you are in, but you need to use ENCODE to wrap the document url token of sourcing plus forcedURL parameter needs to be configured in portal. you will then need to modify the url in mail template to insert the portal url before token of sourcing. it will look like this

http://<host>:<port>/irj/portal/<quicklink>?NavMode=3&<forcedurl>=ENCODE(%document_URL%)

former_member227405
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Dhiraj,

I have  Portal url is :https://sap1......./irj/portal

and CLM url is nothing but Document URL means Application level  URL at which mail gets triggers.

Now please tell me what I should I put in stead of <%Login_URL%>

Please let me know if you want something else.

Thanks

Peeyush Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peeyush

if a mail is triggered in CLM it will either point to MA or contract document. Not sure why LOGIN_URL token is being used, you should be using DOCUMENT_HEADER_URL token only. If SSO is enabled for the user who is clicking on the link received in the template he will only need to key in credentials in portal, he will be authenticated in sourcing automatically and will be redirected to that particular document for which the link corresponds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Peeyush,

There are different Tokens Defined.

For Login URL : %LOGIN_URL% can be used

for Eg. if the URL needs to be shown on account activation mail

Dear %RECIPIENT_FIRST_NAME%,

Welcome to Sourcing ..................

To use SAP Sourcing follow below Steps

1)  Click on the URL: %LOGIN_URL%

So here the " %LOGIN_URL% " this will give you your login url.

these are called Tokens you can find this in the Reference Guide > Index > Mail Message template.

Thanks

Kanchan