cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM RF Programming Issue - Adding a field to screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing a development issue and thought may be some of you could help me with it.  I have added a new field (Country of Origin) in - /scwm/rfui - > 03 Inbound Process - >04 Receiving of Handling Units - >01 -> Rec of HU by Delivery in screen 302 by converting it to 900 using the Wizard.  I am good unto this point.

Here is where I am facing difficulty.

1. How do I make this field required field? I have set up the checkbox in the screen attributes. However, until I do this in 'Verification', its not going to be effective. I couldn't find a way to add this to /SCWM/TVALID_PRF. Can you please suggest.

I also noticed that all the fields in this screen are from structure /SCWM/S_RF_REHU_PROD. Since Country of Origin is not part of this sturcture, I have pulled this field using the Wizard from Table /SCWM/S_SP_A_ITEM_PRDI. Is that the right thing to do?

2. Once I make it a required field, how do I put the logic to populate the logic to capture this entry from the RF screen and populate it into the eWM database.

I would greatly appreciate if you could give me some guidance.

Regards,

Bharat

I would like to rephrase the question by asking has any EWM RF guru come across the requirement to make a new field mandatory on the RF screen and secondly how /where was the logic written to capture the value entered on the RF Screen to be saved.

Hopefully someone can guide me with eWM RF screen modif.

Thanks,

Bharat

Message was edited by: Brad Khambampati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

Please refer the above link.

Page Number : 46 (to activate the required field attribute for the given field)

/scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=>set_screlm_required_on(‘/SCWM/S_

RF_PICKPT-VLPLA’)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Brad,

You can go through the below document. There are so many details inside. This will definitely help you.

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000705532008E/RF_Cookbook_101117.pdf

Regards,

Sathish

tunakaner
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I cannot access this document. please refer. Thank you.