cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get CNS41 Hierarchy Stucture reports in BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

You client need a Report in BI just like CNS41 structure report which show hierarchy wise project objects i.e. WBS Elements Parent child combination along with Network and activity in one column that we can see in CNS41 reports as Project Object. Further we want to see the Budget, release budget and actual cost as value columns

my query is can we get complete structure including WBSE with Network activities in BI reports or not?

Presently we have only WBS Element hierarchy in BI reports with value column no activity is showing.

Thanks

Saqib usman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't get you for Z development?

why we need it if I have CNS41 to show all PS data master and transaction.

Can you please elaborate..

thanks

Saqib

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

if your requirement is to get results like CNS41 than use that. if you need BI report than you can develop custom datasource and use RSA3 for data.

better get in touch with BI Consultant along with ABAP Person.

thanks

Sunil

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Saqib

z development means abap development or non standard sap task like that.and i given option in case cns41 structure report is not fulfilling your requirement. 

Regards,
Sanjeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saqib,

if structure report is producing whole project object in output then you have to go development. so by z report you can achieve your requirement.

Regards,
Sanjeev

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check DataSource Hierarchy: 0PS_OBJNR_HIER & DataSource Attributes: 0PS_OBJNR_ATTR.

otherwise i think you can go for development.

lets see others comment.

thanks

Sunil