SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Dunning locks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My client has a requirement where a specific dunning lock should be placed only one time in 12 months on a contract account.

Dunning locks should be restricted on these accounts when a user tries to place 2nd dunning lock via CAA2 in the same year.

Is there any event that I can use to restrict dunning locks or display message on CAA2 screen when the user is trying to place a 2nd dunning lock?

Thank you all in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sara,

You can use event DSAVC, which is called during the Contract Account save to cater your requirement.

Go to Transaction Code-CAS7 and in event DSAVC add a custom FM, which would check the logic for the dunning locks applied against the Contract Account from DFKKLOCKS\DFKKLOCKSH table.

If the condition satisfies, you can display a Pop-up message.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

have you checked FQEVENTS?

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sara,

You can use event DSAVC, which is called during the Contract Account save to cater your requirement.

Go to Transaction Code-CAS7 and in event DSAVC add a custom FM, which would check the logic for the dunning locks applied against the Contract Account from DFKKLOCKS\DFKKLOCKSH table.

If the condition satisfies, you can display a Pop-up message.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan,

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

If you prefer to use Events, you might try the 1800 ->1804 series of Events. I have had success in the past. You'd have to work with the developer to choose the Event that provides the ability to block the lock based on an inspection of the existing lock.

Regards,

Ivor