Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message V1213 - Condition ZTPA is not allowed as header condition

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello fellow experts,

I have researched the SCN for this issue, but unfortunatelly have not found a similar case.

In our implementation, we have created a manual discount for our samples processes, condition type ZTPA. We have customized it to be both header condition and item condition, and we have customized KMANU (Manual entries) to be "B, Automatic entry has priority" as we would like to have both MD for the generality, and manual for exemptions.

The way SAP's help explains KMANU "B: The automatic entry has priority. If a condition record exists, the condition cannot be entered manually" seems as we could manage the condition type manually regardless if it is header or item, however, in trying to process the condition manually in a sales order, the message V1213 is triggered stating that condition is not allowed at header level.

What's even more interesting is that when we attempt to enter the condition at item level, the action is successful and condition is set manually.

I have tried to debug the issue, but so far has been unfruitful. Has anyone faced this issue before and can save us some time in OSS note?

Thanks to all in advance!

Nicolás Posada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva, thanks for your reply.

I had checked it before opening this thread. It isn't the same situation as in Message V1213 - Condition ZR00 is not allowed a... | SCN the Header condition was not ticked (turned on) and also that case corresponds to an IDOC for Sales Order creation, and our case is manual order creation in ECC via VA01.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The corresponding coding in the function module PRICING_CHECK reads as follows;

IF komp-kposn =  0 AND komt1-kkopf NE 'X'.

MESSAGE e213 WITH komv-kschl RAISING no_head_condition.

ENDIF.

It looks in your case, since KKOPF field is checked you get error. If you remove the check as header condition, can you check what happens during testing?

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also you can take a look at OSS  876617 - FAQ: Header conditions/header condition screen

to understand about the Header condition functioning. Per this note, point 2, you can't set the value B or D for the field KMANU, if you want to use this condition type as Header. Hope this helps.

Regards,

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again Shiva!

I'll check this suggestions and post back with results.

Thanks!

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Shiva, although our problem is not yet solved, we rest assured that SAP is behaving correctly. I consider this doubt answered.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Hope you are doing good.

Actually we are building error manual for standard SAP error messages.

I am stuck in creating this particular error V1-213 in sandbox system, can u please help me in creating this error in sandbox system.

I have created the scenario as how you have explained it, still I am getting different error messages but not this.

-Ram mohan

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A document was posted in this morning with the same scenario

nicolas_posada
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dibyendu, Shiva's anwer was the correct one.