Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

hi about country grouping

is there any way to search employees that assigned in country grouping 99?

Former Member
Former Member replied

Use SE16N and table T500P to obtain all Personnel Areas in that country grouping.  Then use table PA0001 and plug in those Personnel Areas to determine all employees.  Hope this helps!

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question