Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.4 - interface from ECC(idoc) > JDBC, idoc not making it from sm58 '

former_member233999
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've got an interface  which works in our dev and 2 of our test systems but NOT the 3rd test system. It doesnt work in our live system either. (essentially its a split receiver determination - goes to both jdbc and a file).

I've reintroduced the config from the dev system to the 3rd test system and overwritten its ico/scenario in the hope that it might work - it didnt make any difference as was getting the first error below in bold.

I've checked all RFC connections, destinations, partner profiles and ports, all seem in order and mirror systems that work, bar the naming conventions.

I've checked The FM version, its the same version as the system which works.

In sm58 I was originally getting the error 'Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad', upon 'googling' this error it was suggested on SCN to essentially delete old config and reimport / rebuild the interface () . I've tried to reimport the config scenario / ico, i then deleted the config scenario and reimported it. This hasnt worked.

I have had our Basis team double check the NWA settings, and the ResourceAdaptor settings were reset. 

When re running the trfc in sm58, i now get the error ' Failed to resolve repository reference @XI_IDOC_DE FAULT_DESTINATION_DEV'

Would appreciate some feedback as to what to try next..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

We have seen this issue sporadically too while deploying to our QA system.  What I have generally done in the past to get it working is the following (I have run all the steps because I don't know if they are all required to get it going again):

1. Open ID and clear the SLD data cache

2. Open sender system in ID and do compare of adapter specific identifiers with SLD and then apply

3. Deactivate sender IDoc channel and then reactivate (I would double check your destination in the settings also)

Hopefully this will help.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Am facing the same error while sending the IDOCs from ECC to SAP PI.

I have posted the details in SDN but still running put of luck.

IDOC’s are getting stuck in SM58, below is the error in SM58.

Failed to resolve repository reference-@XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DEST_XXX

They are getting resent automatically after sometime(20-30min)

Wanted to check if the issue is resolved at your end.

If so please share the details.

Thanks,

Rizwan

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Please try below.

1. Verify the TCP/IP connection from ECC to your PI system is working fine or not by doing a connection test.

2. In your PI system NWA destination, verify the RFC connection XI_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_DEV pointing to your ECC system is working fine for not by pinging the destination. You should receive message "Successfully connected to system SID etc."

3. If the above two are working fine, then restart IDoc sender communication channel and try to reprocess Idocs from SM58 of ECC system.

4. If it is still not working, then open the IDoc number in WE02/WE05 and see if there are any mandatory segments are missing. Comare it against the IDoc structure in ESR.

5. You can also try reloading metadata and restarting IDoc sender channel.

6. Also sometimes you may not be able to reprocess the same IDoc, after doing all you can try triggering a new IDoc.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Priyanka

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if it's a copy paste issue but i see an additional space in "XI_IDOC_DE FAULT_DESTINATION_DEV"

Make sure that inbound RA has configured correctly. Verify the setting as explained in below blog.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5050119d-9c47-3110-eab0-d90ebd211...

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Had similar issue and found the account used to connect from PO to ECC was locked.