cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.13: GGB0 validation rule not working in F.13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have this issue, we tried creating a validation for clearing transaction for not allowing posting of clearing documents if the document date is more than the due date.

We already created. It work with transaction F.13, F-03, F-44 and others.

Now we are encountering a runtime error for F.13, when the ABAP try to skip the function that cause the error, our validation did worked.

The function is from BTE, so i have to deactivate them in FIBF, so i did, move it to our test client.

When i checked, it is validating on my other transaction, but F.13 no. When ABAP checked, it does not went to their validation.

And then we further check, there is part of the program about calling the validation for that situation.

For our company code 1000 substitution  G001RV, G002RV, G003RV (not real names and company code) was set up.

When ABAP debug it it only calls the G001RV but not G002RV and G003RV. It is calling another G001_RPS which is a CO validation rule.

Is this possible? It is now not calling my FI validation which is G002RV and G003RV....

THey suggest to create a validation in CO but i am afraid it might cause more issue on CO side.

Please help.

Lore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lore,

First activate the trace for the validation and start run F.13. Here you trace out what went wrong. And also share screen shot of validation.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ahamed,

There is no problem with the validation, what we did we put in the header and line validation. Line validation for all and header for F.13

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahamed,

We have another error, my ABAP is doing trace, because we cannot do in the header. I just don't understand it is only calling the header validation of FI.

Lore

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lore,

The document date field is available at header level, so you have to define the validation at header level. So check the validation you defined.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ola Mukthar,

Currently i am testing them, but as for now, F.13 affects the line item checking of F-03, F-44 and F-32... Since the checking is for each line item of the posted.

Lore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is F.13 only calling the header validation?