Jco connection error while calling Custom FM in CRM Internet Sales Application
I am trying to do some customisation in the CRM ISA 4.0 development component.
Have followed the steps given in the Development and Extension Guide and tutorial PDF
Steps done for Custom RFC Call
1. Create RFCs
2. Edit file backendobject-config.xml in folder project_root\b2b_z\WEB-INF\xcm\customer\modification:-
3. BackendBusinessObject Jco -
4. BusinessObject -
5. Edit file bom-config.xml in folder project_root\b2b_z\WEB-INF\xcm\customer\modification
6. BusinessObjectManager BoM
8. config.xml - to add custom actions
9. Action creation
10. Page : Order_change.jsp.
The backend is the CRM system while making a call to the CRM system the connection to the CRM system is not working .
Similar to what is given in the tutorial the getDefaultJCoConnection() is used .
But gettting null at the JCO connection.
JCO.Function func = getDefaultJCoConnection().getJCoFunction(‘CRM_ISA_SHOP_GETLIST’);
This is how my custom FM is being called.
Can someone help me with what may be the possible reason for this call failure.
While debugging and checking it shows null pointer exception in the JCo connection .