cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain Planned End date for Project Milestones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created an Implementation project, assigned a roadmap to it and maintained the Milestones from Solman_Workcenter by setting up Quality Gate Management. Now in the Milestones tab of Solar_Project_Admin there is a column "Planned End Date" but its disbaled. How do I maintain the Planned End Date as there is no option to maintain it even in QGM.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

can you please help on the query.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

There should be edit milestone button in the QGM project, kindly check the with the button and it takes you to the edit mode

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you so much for quick reply.

There is an Edit Milestone button but when I click it, there was no option to maintain Planned End Date (I even tried using the Settings link). And the column "Plan End" is disabled in solar_project_admin. Please help me out in maintaining the Planned end date.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i suggest you to check the authorisation for the below HTTP service

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_td_maintain_project

normally if you have proper auth for QGM project, edit milestone open the congiuration wizard to maintain the miestones

since this is the one of the config step in QGM, so it goes to guided wizard

check your authorisation as well as the you completed the configurations

Thanks and Best regards

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have the proper authorizations to open the Edit Milestone configuration wizard and that's where i maintained the planned start dates and the milestones.Also there is no column to enter Planned End date in the configuration wizard.

Do we really need to setup Quality Gate Management for the project to maintain Milestones?

I just want to maintain the Planned start and end date without consolidation systems at the moment. Would you please suggest if that can be done. This is an urgent requirement.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sameer