cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Hub subscription

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the cost of Learning Hub subscription in India.

Where can I find the different subscription packages for Learning Hub and how can i access them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also if i purchase customer edition of SAP Learning Hub will it allow me access to SAP Live Access for practice and will this access be available for 1 year?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no real difference between the customer and partner editions.  Partner specific information can be added to the partner edition and this is only available to people from SAP Partner organizations.

SAP Live Access is an additional extra available to SAP Learning Hub subscribers.  Again, details are available on the SAP Training and Certification shop but basically you purchase access to a system in 20 hour blocks which you need to use in a 30 day period.  For pricing details, please contact the India education team directly.

Kind regards

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rob.

Both customer edition and partner edition are priced the same and also study materials are also the same, so what is the difference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surman

The best place to go to is the SAP Training & Certification Shop:

https://training.sap.com/in/en

From here, click on the Learn More: SAP Learning Hub and SAP Live Access Link.  You can then click on the different editions for prices.  I've also added a direct link below that will hopefully take you straight to the customer edition:

Customer Edition - 227,500.00 INR

If you have any questions, you can contact the team in India on education.india@sap.com

Many thanks

Rob